Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It's never enough

Definitely didn't get enough done today.  In fact, there isn't much to show for it.

I got the rocks painted since it was sunny today.  Of course I still have to paint the labels and strawberry designs on them tonight.


I cut down stumps and broken tree branches with the chainsaw for about an hour.  My pants looked much dirtier in person.


I did buy the corner posts for my garden and I got them in the ground and marked off the area and the path with bright pink ribbon.


The wind is blowing, but even if the lines were straight, my path is WAY off.
 And I spray painted our rooster for spring.  I had no plan for this other than to make it look like an Easter egg.  Half way through I knew it wasn't working and I decided to just have fun with the paint.  It looks horrible.

I should be embarrassed, but it's a metal rooster, it's suppose to look horrible, right?




That's it.  I didn't get anything else accomplished and since the youngest son needs to be picked up in about 30 minutes, nothing else will get done today.



No comments:

Post a Comment