Saturday, February 2, 2013

February is off to a working start

This morning I rented a trailer to get rid of this pile of junk we pulled out of the woods....
The junk - behind the soccer net and the the pallet of wood...
So we loaded it all up and headed to the metal scrap yard...



And I have to admit that the $100 bill they paid us for it was a sweet incentive.

This was in his dirty fingers for 3 seconds before I snatched it back
 Then it was off to get the shed that I found FREE on craigslist.  Yep, if we took it apart, we could have it.  So I enlisted the help of a former construction guy....








The pieces are stacked in the yard and it looks like next weekend we will put it together and I can get to work installing the perches and nesting boxes inside.  I even have insulation and drywall in the basement so I am debating just how serious I am going to get with this coop.  The birds will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment