Sunday, July 7, 2013

A typical morning on my farm



I took this video after I had fed the goats and let the birds out.  I was hoping to catch the younger cockerels crowing, although I didn't manage to get that.

At 0:20 you'll see that Rucker was eating my pants while I tried to record things.....

At 0:30 you'll see Clyde taking advantage of one of his girlfriends

At 0:40 you'll see and hear The Stranger Rooster making the noise to call others over.  Clyde does this EVERY time I put treats out, but this is the first time the stranger rooster has done this, I think he's starting to feel at home and I think he has a thing for Silkie Sue (not in this video).

At 1:18 you'll see how Jenny has finished eating HER food so she went to eat Carrie's food, and cash came to help.  Jenny is a bit pushy even with her boys.

At 1:54 you'll see that Rucker has learned from mom

At 2:15 you'll see and hear a little from one of the youngest roosters (cockerels)

At 2:35 you'll see the chicks coming through the fence and then one of the cockerels strutting around.  This one has started crowing, but I didn't catch it in this video

No comments:

Post a Comment