Saturday, June 29, 2013

Darn goat

The goats are constantly trying to get the chicken food.  I finally put a chicken wire net over the top of the feeders so they can't put their heads inside and eat it all.

Tonight I was fighting Carrie off as I tried to fill the feeder and then I left the empty bag on the ground while I went to take care of a few other things....

I don't even think she found any crumbs in there


 This is what I walked around the corner and saw when I went back to get the bag.




1 comment:

  1. I'm laughing as I see this! :) Reminds me of our goats. We gave up after a few months---really, really cute--did I say they were cute? But the NAUGHTINESS! :) They thought they were dogs, but decided they liked the table and chairs on the deck. When we kept them in their pen---their cries of MAAAAA MAAAAAA! made me think I had a neglected child in the back yard. :) We found them a very nice home with a stay-at-home mom and some young kids. Now they think they are children instead of dogs. :)

    ReplyDelete