Wednesday, November 28, 2012

You want me to do WHAT?

The goats never got better after the last vet visit so they had to come out again.

The vet said that they needed a series of three shots - EACH.  They said they could come back each time and I would pay for it, or they could leave the shots with me.

They showed me how to give the shots and then left on their merry way.

I'm suppose to do this?!

That needle is HUGE!


I can't even hear stories about a paper cut!  I nearly pass out every time I donate blood!  I can't even look at a tooth that's fallen out!

Today was the second shot.  It took us a few minutes to catch the goats and then Jennifer helped to hold their heads still while I grabbed on to their skin and gave them the shot.

It was horrible.  I started feeling queasy and wasn't even sure if I could do them all.

Carrie was the last one and she's never tried so hard to get away from me before we even gave her the shot. After the shot she wouldn't even come near me.  It broke my heart.

There is no way that I can give the third shot to them.  I need to find someone else to come out and do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment