Friday, October 24, 2014

The trouble has begun

Although Paisley will happily skip into her crate when we ask her to, Cash is another story.  He hates the crate and no matter how we bribe him, he hates to go in and hates to stay in quietly.  Each time that I put Paisley in her crate, Cash will look at me out of the corner of my eye and then quickly hurry in to my room and jump in the bed.  He seems to think that if he "goes to bed" in my bed that I won't make him "go to bed" in his bed.

A few days ago we came home to this...


I'm not even sure how he managed to do that, but he's clearly planning to break free.



Then yesterday we came home to this...


While in his crate, he managed to pull the cushion over and then destroy it through those tiny gaps in the crate.  I'm not even sure how to fix this!

So this morning, when I went to the gym, I left him out of his crate and Paisley in hers.  He tends to be much more mellow and relaxed and doesn't pee in the house when he is left out.

When I came home, I saw a light on.  I opened the door and the TV was on so I thought maybe Cash made noise and woke up the youngest.


There sat both dogs and no kid.... Cash had let Paisley out!!!!  This is the second time that he's somehow opened her crate and let her out!  They had somehow turned the TV on and chewed up the ottoman even more and eaten a few other things...

Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment