Friday, September 6, 2013

The lawn mower drama continues

The lawn mower wasn't working correctly a few weeks ago (again).  This time, I tied a string to the governor piece and as I was mowing, I had to pull the string every once in awhile to let more air into the engine and keep it running.

Then last weekend, it wouldn't work at all.

So yesterday afternoon, as I was waiting for the youngest to get off the bus, I decided to see what was wrong and to take the lawn mower apart (again).  I pulled the cord a couple times without hearing an sounds that would help me figure out what was wrong, but then suddenly, it started again.

Not only did it start again, but it sounded great and wasn't dying.

I didn't want to risk letting it turn off and not start again, so I started mowing the lawn.



Yes, I was still dressed from work.  Wedge heels, slacks, top...


Better believe I got that yard mowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment