Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

This year for Mother's Day, I decided to make sure I got something good, so I made myself a raised flower bed.

This was the bed after I put together the lumber and filled it with the soil I had on hand.  I had bought a few perennials to plant in it as well.




So I picked up some more soil and two more plants and came home to finish the project.  I realized this was the perfect place for our rooster that was stolen and found.


I was actually pretty proud of myself once it was all finished.  The truth is that there was a huge stump in the middle of the yard and this was the best thing I could think of doing to hide it.  Of course now I keep thinking about the other stumps in other parts of the yard that I could hide with more raised flower beds....

....That the chickens will be sure to destroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment